There are some reasons to acquire a kegerator. There are various strong reasons to drink alcohol. Beer that is crisp, refreshing, and cool! Now that you’ve whetted your appetite for further details, here it is. At this point, good craft beer would be welcome. Unfortunately, your nearest bar isn’t just a few steps away. Yes, it is feasible! The opportunity to enjoy a bottled beer at your fingers whenever you want is one of the many benefits of having a kegerator for sale.
The following sections will assist you in determining not whether a kegerator is right for you.
- For starters, it’s cost-effective: Consider how much money a bottle of beer out from a bar could cost you. Depending upon the type of beer you drink, you could expect to pay such little as $2 or so for a glass of beer after buying your kegerator fridge. Depending on the style, you should expect to pay anywhere between $7 and $12 for a pint of beer. Of course, this does not include the bartender’s tip. Furthermore, how many people go out for a single alcoholic beverage? Never fewer than two drinks can quickly build up to a large number of money.
If you already have a refrigeration unit, you can save money by obtaining a kegerator converter and making your beer dispenser. You may complete this technique if you have the time, energy, and appropriate instruments. Check out our process guide on constructing your kegerator. To make your kegerator, you’ll need a conversion kit. You can buy updated models with a draught column or several tap lines in conjunction with a CO2 gas supply, shank, beer line, faucet, and tap handle. You’ll need a Carbon dioxide tank, a controller, and a keg coupler to complete the modification. Regardless of the method you take, a beer tank cleaning kit is also suggested. Although purchasing a pre-built kegerator is the most expensive alternative, constructing your own takes far more time and work. Furthermore, you must guarantee that your fridge can reflect the quality of your beverages when preparing your own. As a result, swapping out a keg from a brewing system may be more complex than swapping out a barrel from a kegerator, which features beer cabinets that can be opened and closed.
- You can still use it if you do not even drink beer: We don’t mind if you’re a beer drinker or not. It’s not only beer that tastes much better at the tap; it’s valid for all drinks. You may serve cold brew coffee, tea, cider, soda, and even cocktails on tap in your kitchen or bar! Kegerators with dual or triple faucets allow you to serve various beverages from the same machine. We’ve created a helpful keg capacity chart to assist you in determining how much beer one keg can contain or how much you can consume.
- Conserve space and the environment: Having a separate standalone kegerator with reusable kegs for your drinks is preferable to squeezing all cans and bottles into your fridge. You’ll be able to choose a barrel that meets your needs while still taking up minimal space in your refrigerator. When having a party, you no longer worry as to whether your refrigerator can accommodate 60 beer and then all the food you’ll need for your guests.
If you want to save money, an outdoor kegerator could save you a lot of space. They’re a tremendous asset to your backyard BBQ or patio area for entertaining large gatherings. If you plan on having a lot of large groups, there are industrial kegerators that can handle two full-sized kegs. We’ll go over and drink those kegs if you need us.
- Quality and consistency: With a kegerator, you may enjoy a cold beer where ever you want. Your drink will always be chilled and taste delicious if you use a kegerator for sale. Beer and other beverages can be kept for long periods in the cooled cabinet of a kegerator while maintaining their quality and freshness.
A refrigerated keg can last anything between six weeks before losing its freshness, depending on the type of beverage in the kegerator. If kept at the proper temperature, pasteurised beers can be kept for six months. That’s why, if you’re building your kegerator, you’ll want to be sure it can sustain the required low temperatures. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, a kegerator may well be the best option because it keeps your beverages fresh and at the right temperature.
- It’s a bar in your house: The most persuasive justification for getting a kegerator is its convenience. You will save money over the long term if you drink from your brew kettle rather than going to a bar. Furthermore, there will be no lines at your kegerator, and your favourite drink or beverage will be available anytime you want it! You can also unwind in your neighbourhood bar while enjoying your team sporting event on television. Because you’ve already arrived, getting sober and travelling home just at the end of the evening isn’t an issue.