With the steady rise in the demand for modern bicycles, more and more Indian brands are jumping into this industry to offer fantastic quality cycles at an affordable price range; in fact, you can get a bicycle on EMI to keep the purchase easy on your budget. One such brand manufacturer happens to be OMO.
Omo cycles are gaining popularity across different age brackets for their low-end, entry-level variants that are well-suited for fitness and commuting. And if you are looking for something that offers ease of usage and comfort, the Omo cycle line of products can be the answer. To pick the perfect bicycle for your needs, let’s take a quick look at the different types of Omo cycles available in the market and their purposes:
Omo Cycle Buying Guide: Mountain Bikes
As the name suggests, Mountain Omo cycles are designed to go on off-road trails or mountains, which means they are chunkier, have knobbly tyres and feature a frame geometry which makes them nicely suited for seriously uneven landscapes.
- Main Characteristics: Knobbly and wide tyres for traction and a wide option of accessories to help you climb up and over mountains or across fields.
- Suitable for: If you wish to enjoy going mountain biking or off-road rides.
- Avoid: If you are planning to cycle long distances, go fast on tarmac roads or mostly knock about town.
Omo Cycle Buying Guide: Hybrid/Commuter Bikes
Hybrid bikes are also known as Commuter bicycles as they are a mixture of mountain and road cycles. They offer you the versatility to enjoy a bit of everything. The trade-off you make in terms of speciality, you gain more by being able to do what you want and when you want.
- Main Characteristics: Hybrid Omo cycles feature flat handlebars instead of standard drop handlebars. Some variants include front suspension to cushion bumps on the track or the road. Hybrid Omo cycles are designed with comfort and versatility in mind, so they feature the slicker, narrower tyres supported by the comfortable geometry of mountain bikes. You can easily change the tyres to make them more suitable for off-road cycling or slicker tyres if you intend to commute on tarmac or something in between.
- Suitable for: If you wish to use the Hybrid Omo cycle for commuting and/or knocking about town, occasional off-road trips or mountain biking.
- Avoid: If you intend to gear up fully with lycra and cycle as fast as possible on roads or scale down mountain bicycle trails as dexterously as possible.
Omo Cycle Buying Guide: Unisex Bikes
As these bikes are designed to be used by both men and women, they come with different frame geometry and frame sizes compared to standard ‘men’s’ bikes.
Omo Cycle Buying Guide: Kids Bikes
As the name suggests, these bicycles are designed especially for kids, considering their tender needs and body structure. Be it a road bicycle for a 12-year-old or above or a fantastic range of other bicycles for boys and girls of all ages (above 12 years), the Omo cycle line of products will cover your needs.
This leading Indian manufacturer is famous for offering excellent quality Mountain and Hybrid Omo cycles suitable for men, women, kids and adults aged 13-60 years. The combination of speed, timeless design and
unbeatable build quality make their products hugely popular among users. Be it leisure rides for health purposes, going through Indian traffic, or daily morning rides, the Electric Cycles are skillfully designed to bring a smile to your face every time you go cycling.
Change the Way you Shop for Your Favourite Bicycles
Now, one can relish the advantages of the new-age Bajaj EMI Network Card by breaking down their shopping costs into small monthly instalments, thanks to the No Cost EMIs option. The EMI Network Card is a powerful payment instrument that more than 1.2 lakh partnered vendors readily accept in 2,900+ cities all over India.
Just by sharing a few basic details, you can also enjoy the EMI Network Card benefits such as the pre-approved loan limit of up to INR. 4 lakh, Zero down payment facility, easy tenors ranging from 3 – 24 months, No Cost EMIs, etc.