Books have been a beneficial asset for every generation. It is a digital time, and everybody is shifting to laptops and mobile phones for work and studies. Some surveys have shown that the number of Pakistani bookstores is declining. In this article, you will confirm whether it is correct or not. If yes, what are the reasons behind it?
Are Pakistani Bookstores Actually Reducing in Numbers?
In old times, all the people read books. They read newspapers, magazines, novels, and religious texts in the form of hard copies. People loved to collect and arrange different books on bookshelves. Internet and technology have replaced all these ancient charms. Today’s generation is shifting to the digital world, and entrepreneurs are investing in online websites. So, it is a fact that Pakistani bookstore are dwindling in numbers.
Benefits That Online Books Provide
We always run towards the things that are more beneficial and convenient for us. E-books reproached our minds emotionally to make their place in our hearts. They provided us with unlimited benefits that we could not ignore.
- They are easily accessible on the Internet.
- You can use different websites to download your favorite novels.
- They are accessible for all classes, and the new generation can read them free of cost.
- Online books do not need a bookshelf to set up or a bag to carry them anywhere because you can store unlimited books on your smartphone.
- If your friend is also a bookworm, you can share it with your friend via WhatsApp or other means.
- Some book apps allow you to turn ON the listening mode when you get fed up after continuous reading.
Harmful Effects of E-Books
According to some research, the following are the most common side effects of online books;
- Reading books online is dangerous for eyesight.
- They can change your body orientation when you read E-books in bed.
- Online books can cause neck pain and headache after some time.
- Children can read unethical books online.
Gift Books to Bookworms
As you have understood that E-books can damage the health of your relatives and friends, you must take a step to save them. You can send a gift of books to those relatives and friends who cannot afford them or cannot reach Pakistani bookstores due to shortages.
Can You Send Books to Your Relatives Online?
If you are not in the same country and want to send a gift to your beloved ones, you can use the excellent services of TCS Sentiments Express. Not only in different cities of Pakistan, but you can also use their services to send gifts to the USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, China, Australia, and Denmark. You will find unlimited books on the website of TCS Sentiments Express. The price range of their books lies between Rs 900 to Rs 6,700. If you are worried about payment methods, it is not a headache because they offer you to clear your bills via Visa card, Master Card, or Jazz Cash.