The Monoprice 110010 is a great option if you want an affordable pair of headphones with excellent quality. Long battery life, comfortable to wear, excellent sound quality, and durability are some main features of this headphone. After its establishment in 2002, Monoprice gained a higher level of trust among its customer in providing high-quality products at reasonable prices.
You will get a comprehensive analysis of the Monoprice 110010 headphones in this article.
If you are a gaming enthusiast or love to watch movies with excellent sound quality, then you must end your search for finding best headset for yourself. Because Monoprice 110010 has all qualities which are a must for a complete headphone.
You can find the following pros in this headset:
- Comfortable design
- Excellent audio quality
- Smooth delivery of high and low-pitched voices
- Provide ease in long gaming or movie sessions with the utmost comfort level
- With all other qualities, the price of this headset is reasonably low
So, after knowing the qualities mentioned above, you must try them. You will love Monoprice 110010 after the first try.
However, with many pros, this headset has some minor cons. You also have to know about these cons before purchasing it:
- According to reviews of the Monoprice 110010 users, some people find adjusting heads difficult due to different head sizes. However, most of the time, this headset fits comfortably on the head.
- Some users also complain about leakage of voice when used on full volume. Voice leakage makes you uncomfortable, especially in public places with low atmospheric noise.
Key features of Monoprice 110010
Features of any headphones play an important role in selecting a specific device. In this section feature of Monoprice 110010 is enlisted with detail.
The weight of the Monoprice 110010 headset is approximately 0.51 lbs. If you wear it on your head, you will feel a clamping force of 0.7 lbs. By looking at its weight and clamping force, you can easily conclude its good comfort level.
- 110010 has good flexibility that helps you in reducing the clamping pressure.
- The cups of 110010 are not much heavy. However, the size of the cups is small. This means a user with bigger ears can feel discomfort while enjoying music on it.
Breathability is very important factor for any headset. Because of poor breathability, you can’t use the headset for a long time. You can determine the breathability of any headset by the temperature difference of ears before and during using the headset.
Monoprice 110010 has an average temperature difference of four-degree centigrade. This means this headset has a very good breathability score.
Design and style
Despite their modest appearance, the Monoprice Noise Cancelling headphones are of good quality.
- Black accents are present on these headphones’ ear cups, headbands, and padding.
- In addition to the subtle Monoprice branding on the back of the oval ear cup, there is a glossy finish on the oval ear cup.
- The top of the headband is rubberized to give them a more premium appearance.
Button layout and functionality
Monoprice 110010 has a lot of function that gives you optimum control. The main functions of this headset are as follows:
- This headset has a call and music control function.
- You can’t turn off the microphone.
- In the headset, you have the option of volume control with the help of the volume control button.
- It comes without noise cancellation control.
You can get good-quality button layouts from these headsets.
- On the cup of 110010, a noise cancellation push button is present, which is used for noise cancellation.
- Music control and volume control buttons are on the headset’s cable.
Size of the headset
The size of Monoprice 110010 is not too big nor too small. The dimensions of this headset are (LxWxH) 7.48″ x 7.09″ x1.77″. The overall volume of 110010 is 94 cubic inches. So, it is a mid-size headset that is very easy to carry for traveling. You must note that you can’t put 110010 in your pants or jacket pockets.
The level of stability
Monoprice 110010 has a very good stability level while walking or standing. However, you can’t run with a headset on your head. The cup size is not so broad to stay stable during physical activities like a gym workout.
Battery size and timing
In this headphone, a “AAA” size battery is present, which gives you up to forty-eight hours of continuous usage on normal music. Monoprice 110010 didn’t have an auto-off or power-saving mode.
Overall build quality
The overall build quality of Monoprice 110010 is good. The following are the main features of its build quality:
- The main frame is made of thin metal.
- A little cheap plastic is used for the earcups, which detracts from their quality.
- On the main frame, a soft rubber is present.
- This headset is made with plastic joints prone to breaking if placed under excessive pressure.
Sound leakage properties
Monoprice 110010 has bad sound leakage properties, which indicates poor sealing of the cups. If you listen to music on full volume, one person standing one foot away can hear a sound level of 50 dB, which is not so good. However, it provides a good leakage property at a low volume level.
Last but not least feature of the Monoprice headset is that it comes with a 4.58 feet long analog wire. You can easily detach the wire from the headset. The latency rate of its wire is zero milliseconds, which means you didn’t experience any lag in sound. The connection type of its wire is 1/8″ TRRS.
Monoprice 110010 headphones are an ideal pick for those in search of affordable, high-quality headphones. It is easy to see why this headphone has become so popular due to its comfortable design, powerful bass response, and foldable design. Its built-in microphone and wireless connectivity are ideal for smartphones and other portable devices. The Monoprice 110010 is an excellent choice if you want a new pair of headphones.
Can Monoprice Hi-Fi active noise be considered a worthwhile investment?
The Monoprice Hi-Fi Active Noise is average at best in everyday, casual headphones. The audio reproduction is excellent in the bass and mid-range layout of buttons that is simple and efficient.
What is the battery lifespan of the Monoprice noise-canceling headphones?
With the Monoprice Noise Cancelling headphones, you can enjoy continuous playback for up to 48 hours at average volumes. You will not have to change the AAA batteries as frequently if you take these headphones on long flights or road trips.